cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to remove Change Password Bottom when an user is logging out from extension mobility?.. in CCM 8.6 ...

Carletters
Level 1
Level 1

I mean.. the credential poliy is set when "User Must Change at Next Login"... and it´s do it... login is not the problem... the user can change the password by a personal password.. but when they´re logging out.. the change password bottom appears again.. is it possible to deactivate this bottom when they are logging out?.

3 Replies 3

Carletters
Level 1
Level 1

In fact when the user is logging out from Extension Mobility the Iphone says:

Logout userid?

Yes  No   Set PIN

we would like to remove Set PIN botom, is it possible?

Regards.

Hi Carletters

We are facing same problem here with version 9.1.2. Customer want to prevent "Set PIN" softkey from end user.

Have u got this resolved ? It would be great if you could share resolution.

Fei

henkvandam
Level 1
Level 1

it is not possible to remove the option, also not in release 10

it can be a security issue aswell within the company I can imagine, if the PIN options is there.

some of my customers have been using a sso application from a company called rsconnect. they have created an em-sso and using this you can entirely remove the em ip phone services from your phone, use https and significally increase em security.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: