cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is MPE 2.0.3.35 compatible with CUCM 9.1.2?

Pieter de jong
Level 1
Level 1

Guide says only to 6.1 but wondering if H323 would still work?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are correct that it should still work since it is just H323, however since the guide says 6.1 it hasn't been tested.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are correct that it should still work since it is just H323, however since the guide says 6.1 it hasn't been tested.

Well, it's H.323 and AXL. The most likely problem that would arrise is the AXL schema that MPE knows has been deprecated (they only maintain two revisions backward). We have a project that, in theory, is going to find out if this will break in about two weeks. If I remember, I'll post a follow-up with what happens but I would work under the assumption that AXL will break until someone proves otherwise.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers Jonathan!

In my project I am replacing with WebEx onpremise solution but was just wondering for backout plans. I may also find out in the next week or so and will post findings.

Cheers

Hi Jonathan,

As it turns out my server hardware is DOA for CWMS and looks like I will need to keep MPE 1.5 and CUCM 9.1.2. Did you manage this in your environmnet yet?

Cheers

Pieter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: