cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a tool that analyses versions ....

roy_fisher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently inherited support of a CM / Unity solution, and have been digging out various documents detailing what version of x works with y as long as z is version a.

So I wondered is there a tool I could run on our CMs / Unity box to look at versions of W2k & CM & Unity & JTAPI & TSP & Skinny - you get the idea, and report back where the (if any) mismatches lie ?

Thanks,

Roy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

There isn't a tool that can give you all the information, you need to check the following to get what you are looking for:

- CCM Version: In the CCMServer open the following link and click on the Details button:

https://ServerIPAddress/CCMAdmin/main.asp

- Unity Version and TSP: In the Unity server and go to Start --> Programs --> Unity -->

Cisco Unity Tools Depot. Expand the Reporting Tools and open Gather Unity System Info

(GUSI), the output will show the Unity version and the licensing info.

- Licenses Utilization: If you go to Start --> Programs --> Unity --> Licensing.

You will have more details about the licenses than on the GUSI output.

- CCM server model: Open regedit (Start --> Run --> type regedit) go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Model

- CCM OS version: Start --> Cisco OS version

HTH

//Jorge

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

There isn't a tool that can give you all the information, you need to check the following to get what you are looking for:

- CCM Version: In the CCMServer open the following link and click on the Details button:

https://ServerIPAddress/CCMAdmin/main.asp

- Unity Version and TSP: In the Unity server and go to Start --> Programs --> Unity -->

Cisco Unity Tools Depot. Expand the Reporting Tools and open Gather Unity System Info

(GUSI), the output will show the Unity version and the licensing info.

- Licenses Utilization: If you go to Start --> Programs --> Unity --> Licensing.

You will have more details about the licenses than on the GUSI output.

- CCM server model: Open regedit (Start --> Run --> type regedit) go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Model

- CCM OS version: Start --> Cisco OS version

HTH

//Jorge

Looks like I'll have to do some work afterall !!

Cheers Jorge