Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Is there a tool that analyses versions ....

Hi,

I have recently inherited support of a CM / Unity solution, and have been digging out various documents detailing what version of x works with y as long as z is version a.

So I wondered is there a tool I could run on our CMs / Unity box to look at versions of W2k & CM & Unity & JTAPI & TSP & Skinny - you get the idea, and report back where the (if any) mismatches lie ?

Thanks,

Roy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there a tool that analyses versions ....

There isn't a tool that can give you all the information, you need to check the following to get what you are looking for:

- CCM Version: In the CCMServer open the following link and click on the Details button:

https://ServerIPAddress/CCMAdmin/main.asp

- Unity Version and TSP: In the Unity server and go to Start --> Programs --> Unity -->

Cisco Unity Tools Depot. Expand the Reporting Tools and open Gather Unity System Info

(GUSI), the output will show the Unity version and the licensing info.

- Licenses Utilization: If you go to Start --> Programs --> Unity --> Licensing.

You will have more details about the licenses than on the GUSI output.

- CCM server model: Open regedit (Start --> Run --> type regedit) go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Model

- CCM OS version: Start --> Cisco OS version

HTH

//Jorge

2 REPLIES

There isn't a tool that can give you all the information, you need to check the following to get what you are looking for:

- CCM Version: In the CCMServer open the following link and click on the Details button:

https://ServerIPAddress/CCMAdmin/main.asp

- Unity Version and TSP: In the Unity server and go to Start --> Programs --> Unity -->

Cisco Unity Tools Depot. Expand the Reporting Tools and open Gather Unity System Info

(GUSI), the output will show the Unity version and the licensing info.

- Licenses Utilization: If you go to Start --> Programs --> Unity --> Licensing.

You will have more details about the licenses than on the GUSI output.

- CCM server model: Open regedit (Start --> Run --> type regedit) go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cisco Systems\Model

- CCM OS version: Start --> Cisco OS version

HTH

//Jorge

Looks like I'll have to do some work afterall !!

Cheers Jorge

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content