cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR G2 -- DIAL-PEER Match ALL Criteria ?

marc.alonso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to say how to do a DIAL-PEER VOICE that are validated only if ALL MATCH CRITERA is OK.

like:

dial-peer voice 1000 voip

destination-pattern 118050001

incoming called-number 118050001

I have search in the CIsco docuemntation and open a TAC case, but for the momnet i have no reply if this is possible.

All help are welcome.

Regard.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK it's not possible, you only match one condition.

The router selects an inbound dial peer by matching the information  elements in the setup message with the dial peer attributes. The router  attempts to match these items in the following order:

1. Called number with the incoming called-number command

2. Calling number with the answer-address command

3. Calling number with the destination-pattern command

4. Incoming voice port with the  configured voice port

The router must match only one of these conditions. It is not necessary  for all the attributes to be configured in the dial peer or that every  attribute match the call setup information; only one condition must be  met for the router to select a dial peer. The router stops searching as  soon as one dial peer is matched and the call is routed according to the  configured dial peer attributes. Even if there are other dial peers  that would match, only the first match is used.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/dial_peer/dp_confg.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Thanks you for fast reply.

Effectivelly, i have see that call flow in cisco documentation , but i would like to ask the community if someone have a 'tips'.

Too bad, how do multi-matching dial-peer like with CUBE if this basic functionality is not implemented ?..i'm afraid about that ; this fucntion is very basic.

Regard