cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue in Call Forwarding from Cisco IP Phone.

Hi All,

I have cisco IPT setup in my office. I have below products in my setup, Call Manager 8.6.2.2000, 2911 Voice Gateway.

I have setup call forwarding on my 6921 IP phone to my personal mobile number. When i am calling from my internal number after forwarding to my mobile it showing correct extension number.  but when i am calling from outsite to my desk phone it forwarding to my personal number.  When i saw in my mobile it showoing the orginal DID number (i.e. 4000) but my extension number is 5050.  I want to see my desk IP Phone number. Kindly help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Manas Ranjan

+91 9619551266

9 Replies 9

Hi Voice Team,

I am waiting your positive reply.

Regards,

Manas Ranjan Behera

its bcoz ur office must have taken a PRI line (u can refer a pri line ) wenever u will call outside from ur IPT network it will take a pilot number of that PRI line not the exact no.

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your reply.

But when i am calling from my IPT to PSTN it not take the Pilot number i.e. 4000, it take the exact number i.e. 5050.  Only when i enable call forwarding then it take the Pilot number.  So kindly confirm it default vehaiver or what?

Regards,

Manas Ranjan Behera

Dear Manas...

i will be able to help u better if u give me 8 digit DID no 0f ur PSTN line which is terminated at the router and ur xact internal extension no.

However it all depends upon the configuration of PRI line port at the core router...it depends hw u have configured the DID and all of ur four ports of PRI line in router via CUCM

Pease dont forget to rate the answer

Message was edited by: Nitesh Prabhakar

Hi Manas

Which signaling protocol are you using between CUCM and Voice Gateway?

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your reply.

The eitht degit DID number is 39664000, 39660500.  we have two PRI terminated in our Voice gateway router.

Extension 1000-2500 using DID 39660500 and Extension 5000-5999 using DID 39664000.

Regards,

Manas Ranjan Behera

Message was edited by: MANAS RANJAN BEHERA

Hi Carlo,

I am using MGCP protocol between gateway and CUCM.

Regards,

Manas Ranjan Behera

Hi Manas,

Under the Endpoint configuration , can u check for below config & try

Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls

Calling Party Selection: Change from originator to last number redirect

reset gateway.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for late reply due to downtime problem.  I have checked the above option and change from

originator to last number redirect but when call is forwarded to my mobile it shows the pilot number i.e. 39664000.  But my orginal DID is 39664992.

Regards,

Manas Ranjan