Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Issue transferring inbound PSTN calls

Hello,

I have a odd issue going on, I have a UC520 running CME 7.0 (IOS 12.4(20)T2) SIP trunked to a CUCM 7.1 cluster. To my knowledge all calls between the two work well in both directions, with one exception. The UC520 terminates some FXO lines from the PSTN. Inbound calls on those FXO ports, when transferred to phones on the CUCM cluster, get only dead air. Oddly, I've discovered that DTMF can be heard, just no (other) audio in either direction, so I'm leaning to a trancoding issue. I have calls between the two using G729, and I'm not positive that my xcoder config is correct in CME. I'm attaching an abbreviated config. There are a slew of dial peers in the whole config, but I only included the one I've been testing with. I'm sure there is some enviroment info that I've left, so just ask if there's anything else you need to know. Any help you can give to figure out why these calls aren't working properly will be great appreciated!

Thank you,

Luke Whittall

1 REPLY

Issue transferring inbound PSTN calls

Bump?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content