cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue w/ 7965 and UC 520

mumbles202
Level 5
Level 5

Adding a few 7965s to an existing UC 520 run CME 8.0 and have seen some strange behavior.  The UC already has the SCCP45.9-3-1SR1-1S loaded in the flash and configured on the phone system.  And the phones were labeled to use SR1 or higher, but they wouldn't register.  I had to do a factory reset on each of the 10 phones in order for it to register.  But even after a successful registration, if I issue a reset or a restart the phone again fails to register.  If I do a debug tftp events and debug ephone registration I see the lookup and finding of the configuration files, but it won't register.  If I unplug a phone for any considerable amount of time it does the same and I have to do a factory reset again.  Also, if I make any changes to line appearance or display name on the phone it doesn't take effect.  I have to do a factory reset.  I've tried issuing a no create cnf-files and then a create, but that didn't make much difference.

I can pull and post the config from the system if it would be helpful.  I've confirmed the .cnf file is available under system:/its.  There were 4 preexisting 7965s.  I noticed after I made a change on one of them and restarted it it wouldn't register and I had to factory reset it.  The 3 other phones are running the same version of firmware, but the older boot load file.  They don't seem to be exhibiting this behavior.

2 Replies 2

Hi David,

Could you please post the config from the system?

Regards

please find the config attached.