cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues ending a Meetme conference

omnihitori
Level 1
Level 1

I seem to be having a very hard time getting a Meetme conference to work as I believe it should. My issue is this. As the Meetme initiator, I can not end the conference when I hang up the phone. For instance, I open a Meetme, dial in from the outside via a my cell. When I hang up my deskphone, the conference persists on the cell phone, and I am able to dial back in to the Conference number 700 and rejoin the conference.

What I thought it should do, and what I want it to do, is have the Meetme conference disconnect all parties when I hang up the phone if I am the initiator.

I've looked at the transcoding as see it stop when both my cell phone and desk phone are disconnected from the conference, so that leads me to believe the conference line is closed.

I'm attatching relevant config and removing specific DN's etc. The system is not in production and am willing to take any advice as this has been driving me nuts for a few days now.

Thanks!

-Bryan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately MeetMe doesn't provide any specific settings, as the ones you're trying to accomplish. When you setup a MeetMe conference, the MeetMe conference will remain up, until the last person in the conference ends the call.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately MeetMe doesn't provide any specific settings, as the ones you're trying to accomplish. When you setup a MeetMe conference, the MeetMe conference will remain up, until the last person in the conference ends the call.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi,

You can do one thing for this (meet-me) is that create one softkey template in which after connected state you can see the list of parties joined into conference and remove it manually before ending up call.

Regards, Nishant Savalia

I appreciate your help and must have been assuming the keep-conference command would be the key to all of this (

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_k1ht.html#wp1023050)

, but it looks like the documentation isn't terribly clear.

Thank you!,

-Bryan