Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Issues with CUC SIP Trunk

Hey guys, having some issues in the lab running 9.1 CUCM and CUC.

I have a SIP trunk setup from CUCM to CUC. I have imported my users, and created mailboxes. Problem is when I call a DN and get forwarded to VM I get the enter your PIN instead of being able to leave a VM. I'm not sure what I'm forgetting, probably something obvious. I pulled down some logs and saw the following:

01:19:01.172 |12151,PhoneSystem-1-001,50374884AAE34EC9AA3C33D5500D4E9E,-1,-1,All Answer Ports Busy detected.

01:19:01.173 |12151,PhoneSystem-1-001,50374884AAE34EC9AA3C33D5500D4E9E,Arbiter,-1,Incoming Call [callerID='2001' callerName='Walter Skinner' calledID='1900' redirectingID='' lastRedirectingID='' reason=1=Direct lastReason=1=Direct] port=PhoneSystem-1-001 portsInUse=1 ansPortsFree=0 callGuid=50374884AAE34EC9AA3C33D5500D4E9E

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

Not everything dies, Mr. Mulder.       

------------------------------------- Not everything dies, Mr. Mulder.
2 REPLIES

Was able to figure this out, I was missing the following setting on the SIP trunk.

"Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"

I don't recall this on UCM 7.x for SIP to CUC, so maybe this is new.

Not everything dies, Mr. Mulder.

------------------------------------- Not everything dies, Mr. Mulder.
VIP Super Bronze

Mr Mulder..+5 for posting back and putting a funny spin to it. Yes not evrything dies! Mr Mulder

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies