cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with Off-Net forwarding

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issues setting up an extension to off-net forward to a number. The number can be dialed directly, but when I set it up the number the call in Call Forward and Pickup Settings and place the call it does not go through. I checked the routing and partiotion and there is no block for it as well (it would have been stopped with my test call as well).

5 Replies 5

pkentsmith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Arthur

It sounds obvious but you have checked your Call Forward Calling Search Space for this line in CCM?

That is indeed the most likely cause, but also ensure the "Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer" service parameter is set to false.

HTH,

Chris

The CTI point is setup with the correct Calling Search Space and Call Forward and Pickup Settings (91847xxxxxx)and gets a busy signal. I'm able to call the number directly with no issues.

Where is teh options for Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer service parameter?

When you say correct Call Forward, are you refering to Calling Search Space field next to the forwardAll desitnation, that's what you need to be looking at.

Pickup setting is irrelevant here.

The service parameter I referenced is under service parameter --> CallManager services page, depending on your CM version it's accessed differently, and this parameter is available with CM 4+.

HTH,

Chris

Service --> Service Parameters

Choose Cisco Call Manager from the drop down list then click advanced and you'll find it under Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - General)

Regards

PKS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: