cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with *XXXX for Direct Transfer to Voice Mail

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

My customer is using EUM (Exchange Unified Messaging) integrated into UCM 7.02.20000-5. So far the EUM is a 1st run product and does not have the feature Unity has to delay the greeting during a transfer.

So what is happening is when a call comes into the operator and she tries to transfer the caller straight into the users mailbox the greeting start before the transfer is completed.

So the caller hears the greeting after it has started

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately both features we have to manage this are handled by Unity

1st is delay the greeting

2nd approach was integrated into the Unity TSP and it ordered Unity to restart the wav file after it detected the connection change so this doesn't happen

CUCM had nothing to do on any of the above, you would need to reach MS and see if they provide any means to delay the greetings on their end

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi java, do you know what version of Unity TSP integrated this feature? I looking for this functionality in Unity 4.2(1)

When you say EUM are you talking about the Exchange Unified Messaging solution that Microsoft Sales. If so I had this issue. Have the user pause a bout 1-2 seconds before recording the greeting and also there is a way to delay it but I will have to look through notes.