Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

***Jabber BAT Issue***

Hi Everyone,

I running into an issue when I try to associate a enduser with a phone.

I trying to provision jabber for windows for over 100 people, I have created the csf device and so far there "softphone" mode is working but I also want to provison them with a hardphone. Inorder to do that I have to go to end-user and add the phone to the "Controlled Devices"

I cant export the entire enduser database and update only 100 phones

I tried to "Update Line Appearance" via BAT but no luck

Is there a way i cant associate enduser with a phone using bat without exporting them all.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure. The easiest is to just do it on the BAT job you run to create the hard phones in the first place. Add a column named "User ID 1" to the spreadsheet and populate it with their username. This is separate from the OWNER USER ID column (though you can copy the values from one to the other).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure. The easiest is to just do it on the BAT job you run to create the hard phones in the first place. Add a column named "User ID 1" to the spreadsheet and populate it with their username. This is separate from the OWNER USER ID column (though you can copy the values from one to the other).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks  for your help, it working now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: