I have shared lines configured with sccp and sip phones. It was originally working fine for a couple of days but now it has issues. When connected via wifi the Jabber client can make calls and but disconnects when answering a received call. I have it set up on a Samsung Android and after playing with the codecs it seems to be working. On a Iphone 6 when trying to answer a call from the outside it hangs up.
Odd part is I found when removing the "no create profile" under voice register global and recreating it "create profile" it seems to work for a few minutes. Once it starts acting up again I get this error message immediately on the screen when the iphone 6 picks up then hangs up:
I get this error message immediately on the screen when the iphone 6 picks up:
000112: Nov 5 16:15:26.883: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: CCAPI: Internal Error (Software Error): IEC=18.104.22.168.13.112 on callID 43 GUID=BC16ED19643D11E4804EAD3623D3BC78
We were running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M4.bin, I just upgraded to c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-1.T.bin still the same issue. Anyone have any ideas?
voice register dn 1 number 110 allow watch name Jacks-Iphone 110 shared-line max-calls 16 label Jacks--Iphone 110
voice register dn 2 number 111 allow watch name Tim-Android 111 shared-line max-calls 16 label Tim-Android 111
voice register pool 3 registration-timer max 720 min 660 id mac 711E.1118.211B session-transport tcp type CiscoMobile-iOS number 1 dn 1 dtmf-relay rtp-nte voice-class codec 1 username Jack password cisco no vad
voice register pool 4 registration-timer max 720 min 660 id mac 1115.D11B.A11C session-transport tcp type Jabber-Android number 1 dn 2 number 2 dn 7 dtmf-relay rtp-nte voice-class codec 1 username Tim password cisco no vad
Seemed to have figured it out for now at least.. I knew playing with the codecs got it to fully work on the Android. After I mentioned that I believed its a codec issue to the user and explained how it worked with the bandwidth etc. The user mentioned that on the Jabber in there phone they enabled low bandwidth and after a quick google I found this.
Low Bandwidth mode supports G.729a only.
The codecs that were enabled with the in/outbound dial-peers were:
voice register pool 3 registration-timer max 720 min 660 id mac 787E.6178.2D4B session-transport tcp type CiscoMobile-iOS number 1 dn 1 dtmf-relay rtp-nte username Jack password xxxxx codec g711ulaw no vad
I had the user disable the low bandwidth mode and after I recreated the profile under voice register global and it worked.
My next question is there a policy to grey out all of the configs which will prevent the user from making any changes once the user is Connected via Jabber so this does not happen again?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...