cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JRE on CCM DST

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

On all the field notices Cisco mentions there is a problem with JRE and DST. It however does not give a workaround for this. Will this effect anything such as CAR. Any ideas.

Thanks

Jason

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jason,

The lateset revision of the DST doc which came out yesterday (March 7,2007) still shows this as an unknown ??

Daylight Saving Time Solution Overview

Depending on the configuration, there are up to five software items which may be required to make a CallManager system Daylight Saving Time compliant.

CallManager Database Table update

Windows 2000 Patch

Phone Loads

Time of Day (TOD) Routing patch:

Important - Workaround required if using TOD routing (patch not yet available). Not implementing this workaround will cause calls to be incorrectly routed during two one-hour shifts in the day (start of workday and end of workday).

JRE patch - patch and workaround still under investigation

From this doc;

Field Notice: FN - 62669 - U.S. Daylight Savings Time Policy Changes Effective March 2007 - for Cisco CallManager

Document ID: 81997

Revised March 7, 2007

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_field_notice09186a00807e02b1.shtml

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help on this, but I have been keeping an eye on the revisions and nothing yet. Lets hope that means that there must be nothing serious.

Take care,

Rob

PS: I will post back if I see anything :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: