Helpful
Replies

Lab for BACD

twissam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have set a lab with two routers:

one have VIC2-2FXS (one of them connected to an analogue phone and another connected to the FXO on the second router)

i can call from Router A to Router B IP phone, but i am trying the BACD with no success, ultimitly i want to reach drop through configuration but for now i just want the tcl to work. i beleive i am missing something with the pots!!!

Good day

++++++Sorry the config is below++++++

Router destination (CME)

application

service queue flash:app-b-acd-2.1.2.2.tcl

param queue-len 10

param aa-hunt1 300

param queue-manager-debugs 1

param number-of-hunt-grps 1

!

service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl

paramspace english index 1

param number-of-hunt-grps 1

param handoff-string aa

param dial-by-extension-option 5

paramspace english language en

param aa-pilot 101

param max-extension-length 4

paramspace english location flash:

param second-greeting-time 60

param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au

param call-retry-timer 15

param service-name queue

!

voice-port 0/3/0

dial-peer voice 5000 pots

service aa

incoming called-number .T (or 101 same)

port 0/3/0

!

Calling Router: Router A

voice-port 0/0/0

FXS where the phone is connected

!

voice-port 0/0/1

connected to the second router's FXO port 0/3/0

!

61 Replies 61

This is CSCsd14203. Either configure a workaround as per bug details, or use my patched B-ACD/AA "PL2 branch" that doesn't present the problem, and do few things the standard doesn't:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2-pl2.tcl

Great everything is working now, i will move to configure drop through.

i did solve it before i saw the bug (i will try it now) but what i did is simply in the telephony-service add the B-ACD moh

moh en_bacd_music_on_hold.au

thank a lot

Good day

I am still checking why this is happening:

when i remove the moh music-on-hold.au from telephony-service everything works, i can call the hunt group.

so confusing ;-)

I will let you know

Good day

Hi,

i am at the step of live setup.

i have tested it and i have the problem of the disconnection.

i am sure that the paramters addressed in the disconnection are right since it is working without the AA, i am not sure if we need to add something specific for the B-ACD:

what is happeninig is when i call in and than hangup from the pstn side, the phone continue on ringing.

Good day

This is supervisory disconnect problem. Learn about it at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

Note, unless you are in NA, where ground start is optionally available, the only thing you can do, is configure tone-based disconnect supervision. But to test that, you need a live pstn line.

The parameters you have now "appears" to be working, but are not because ultimately when you hang up the ip phone, it that makes hang up the fxo as well.

Exactly, i use the last option: (even though i do not use the cptone, but by default is the us i guess)

voice class custom-cptone voice

dualtone busy

frequency 435

cadence 330 330

dualtone ringback

frequency 435

cadence 1180 4520

dualtone reorder

frequency 435

cadence 200 200

dualtone disconnect

frequency 435

cadence 200 200

!

voice-port 0/0/0

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

supervisory custom-cptone voice

no vad

no comfort-noise

timeouts call-disconnect 5

timeouts wait-release 5

but not ok with the AA

The actual tone can be different from what you configured.

Call in, answer from ip phone, have caller hang-up. Listen to the tone and compare with the tones at:

http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/tone-search.htm

worst case you will have to record the disconnect tone and do a frequency analysis.

i will check the tone issue, the problem is that the customer is in UAE and i a doing all that remotly, i guess i will open a TAC.

by the way i did used the cool edit earlier and it is confirming the frequency i am using for the disconnect.

in UAE it is 350 for cadence and 400 for the frequency.

Good day

But in the config sent, you have frquency 435 and cadence 200 / 200.

Beside, the PSTN tones database, that is very reliable, indicates frequency 425 and different cadences.

Hi again,

you are right, in fact i have tried a lot of frequencies and this one was the last i tried.

i tried 400, 425 and 435.

Good day

Can you send the disconnect audio file here ?

hi and thanks again for your help, unfortunatly i do not have the sniffing anymore and baiscally i will go with CUE to overcome this problem. when i visit the customer next week maybe i will do another sniffing and send them back over.

good day

here you go, i just got the sniffing.

192.168.1.35 (IP phone) and the CME 192.168.50.1 (TFTP)

i did not check it this time but last time it was 400 Hz and 350 for the cadence

Thanks in advance

I'm stuck home with a cold and can't access necessary software. Will givie it a loos wehn possible.

"Salemtak" = I hope you will get well

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: