Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Latest Wallpaper Thread!

We've gone from 4.2 - 7.15 and I thought i'd try getting a dept logo's on the phones.

I read that Cisco Phone Designer could do this so I have configured everything correctly and though I just need to associate all the phone with my account in order to distribute the image....but find that I can only apply wallapaper to our 7961's. Unfortunetly the majority of our 3000 phones are 7911's!

Even though the 7911's have SCCP11.9-0-3S firmware they don't seem compatible as the wallpaper tab on the software is greyout.

So how can I get this done? I know on 4.2 you could add/edit/resize a cetral list of images that could be but if seemed alot of faffing about.

Is it easier on 7.15 and if so how?

Any help at all much appreciated. 
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Latest Wallpaper Thread!

The same processes exist in current releases of CUCM: upload the files to TFTP and modify an XML file to tell the phone of their existance.

There are a few third-party applications that can do this though. I use Software Background Deployer from VoIP Integration. It does support the 7911 even though the website doesn't say it.

Community Member

The app look very good thanks, think I'll get a grip on desiging and adding files - is there a step by step process for this available??

VIP Super Bronze

CreatePlease to create content