cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Latest Wallpaper Thread!

planetmaker
Level 1
Level 1
We've gone from 4.2 - 7.15 and I thought i'd try getting a dept logo's on the phones.

I read that Cisco Phone Designer could do this so I have configured everything correctly and though I just need to associate all the phone with my account in order to distribute the image....but find that I can only apply wallapaper to our 7961's. Unfortunetly the majority of our 3000 phones are 7911's!

Even though the 7911's have SCCP11.9-0-3S firmware they don't seem compatible as the wallpaper tab on the software is greyout.

So how can I get this done? I know on 4.2 you could add/edit/resize a cetral list of images that could be but if seemed alot of faffing about.

Is it easier on 7.15 and if so how?

Any help at all much appreciated. 
3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The same processes exist in current releases of CUCM: upload the files to TFTP and modify an XML file to tell the phone of their existance.

There are a few third-party applications that can do this though. I use Software Background Deployer from VoIP Integration. It does support the 7911 even though the website doesn't say it.

The app look very good thanks, think I'll get a grip on desiging and adding files - is there a step by step process for this available??