cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP doesn't Sync

senanforest
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a new user in AD and force LDAP sync, when I go to User managment on CUCM and End user I can't find the new user.

COuld someone please help. Thanks

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "voice - IP Telephony". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the user in the right OU??
Does it have a surname??
If you have filters, does it match them??

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes the user in the right OU and they have a surname. what do you mean about If you have filters, does it match them?

What happened is I have forces the LDAP sync from the LDAP Directory for first time and then stopped syncing. I have changed the time before I force the LDAP Sync and saved the changed because every time I force the ldap sync i get

"Can't Schedule Next Resync In The Past". thanks

That is not very useful, doing a once off forced sync! 

So please be a bit more clear about your issue. Is it that you can't do a sync schedule because of the "Can't Schedule Next Resync In The Past".-notification message,

or cant you do a forced sync anymore, period?

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

I can't do "force sync because of Can't Schedule Next Resync In The Past" also I can't do a sync schedule. thanks

I had this problem but mine was very silly (I was very silly),

please check the sync schedule, and make sure the date is not past, mine was set to 7 days ago which is very stupid to schedule a sync process for a date that is already passed. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: