Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LDAP Status 'Delete Pending' all of sudden and account lock

Hi,

I created a new account as end user by LDAP Sync and given all the administrator rights. The account was working fine for two days and then suddenly I was not able to login. On checking with Admin account found that my LDAP Status is 'Delete Pending' and thus I can't logon the zadmin page.

Kindly help as if why that happened and whats the solution to get the user back to normal?

I am using CUCM  8.5 on the UCS C-200 hardware environment.

Regards

Mudit Agarwal

6 REPLIES
Silver

Hi,

Login with the application user you created when you installed the system

JH

Hi JH,

Thanks for replying. I can logon the system with a different administartor user ID I had, but how to recover this one?and I also wish to know the reason for the issue.

Thanks,

Mudit

Silver

Hi,

When an end user is delete pending then you have an issue with the LDAP sync.

Only this one is delete pending?

Jan

Hi Jan

Yes. only this one is delete pending. All other admin Ids are working fine and it all happened in just half an hour. I was working able to log on with this ID and when I returned from lunch after half an hour I found my admin ID not working. So I checked my status with another admin account of my colleague and it showed my ID's LDAP status as Delete Pending.

Mudit

Silver

Hi,

And you are really sure that nothing has changed on the Active Directory?

Try to do a manual sync.

Check if you are really sure that your account hasn't been moved to another OU and out of reach from the LDAP path configured in Callmanagers LDAP configuration.

Again, delete pending means that callmanager doesn't find your ID anymore, or that your account has changed on AD (for example no last name)

Jan

Hi Jan,

I checked with the AD team, all seems fine, nothing has changed. I tried doing manual sync, but all in vain. My all other AD services and logons are working fine.

Thanks

Mudit

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content