Views
Helpful
Replies

licence call manager 6.1 cluster

bsaid1977
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i need to install 2 mcs 7816 in cluster.

the customer have pourchased 2 Lic-CM6.1-7816. and one LIC-CM-DL-100

i know that the publisher acts as manager licence,

shoud i use 2 Lic-CM6.1-7816 with to address MAC or just one licence with mac's publisher.

shoud i need one LIC-CM-DL-100 that covers my phones or ech server need its LIC-CM-DL-100.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If it's new, you should have a PAK key. Enter in the PAK key and it should should show you (2) nodes for CUCM 7916 and the 100 DLUs. You can check these out all at one time. If you PAK keys for example:

(1) Node

(1) Node

(1) DLU 100

Check each out and when then ask for the MAC, put in NIC1 of the publisher.

When the files are emailed, use the CUCM admin page to upload the files and it should work then.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Everything should be licensed to the NIC1 on the Publisher. When you add the Subscriber, it will get the license information from the Publisher.

that is mean i generate :

- 2 licence files for 2 nodes where i use the mac of the first node.

- one licence file for phones

it's right, please confirm

thanks

If it's new, you should have a PAK key. Enter in the PAK key and it should should show you (2) nodes for CUCM 7916 and the 100 DLUs. You can check these out all at one time. If you PAK keys for example:

(1) Node

(1) Node

(1) DLU 100

Check each out and when then ask for the MAC, put in NIC1 of the publisher.

When the files are emailed, use the CUCM admin page to upload the files and it should work then.

thank you for your assistance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: