Views
Helpful
Replies

Licence file in CUCM 4.2

joythanikkal1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

where can i see the installed licence file in CUCM 4.2 . can anyone tell me the path to find the licence details in CUCM 4.2

thanks

joy

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Joy,

I do not think there is any license file in CUCM 4.2.It was all paper license.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

Aman is correct.  With CallManager 4.x when you purchased phones you would also be purchasing a license with it.  There were no server licenses or other license files that had to be applied to the server(s).  You could keep ordering phones which came with a license to use the phone with CallManager until you reached the maximum capacity of the hardware and number of servers in the cluster.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Joy,

I do not think there is any license file in CUCM 4.2.It was all paper license.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for the kind relpay.

So for CUCM 4.2 the licence is included with the software,  dont have any file to upload?

If we need to add more phones , then what will do? no limitations for adding endpoints?

Hi Joy,

You do not upload any file for license as far as I know.

You can add phones till Hardware supports.As such there is no license enforcement.

regds,

aman

Aman is correct.  With CallManager 4.x when you purchased phones you would also be purchasing a license with it.  There were no server licenses or other license files that had to be applied to the server(s).  You could keep ordering phones which came with a license to use the phone with CallManager until you reached the maximum capacity of the hardware and number of servers in the cluster.

Hi  Joy,

thanks for the rating.

Hi Joseph,

thanks for supporting[+5].

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: