Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Licence Query

I have license installed of this. How many maximum Jabber for windows and Jabber for phone can be add in CUCM

Licenses Fulfilled

User (10.x)

Emergency Responder

Permanent

CUWL Professional (10.x)

Unified CM

Permanent

CUWL Standard (10.x)

Unified CM

Permanent

Enhanced Plus (10.x)

Unified CM

Permanent

My Current usage is 

License Usage

User (10.x)

Emergency Responder

In Compliance

CUWL Professional (10.x)

Unified CM

In Compliance

CUWL Standard (10.x)

Unified CM

In Compliance

Enhanced Plus (10.x)

Unified CM

In Compliance

Enhanced (10.x)

Unified CM

In Compliance

Basic (10.x)

Unified CM

In Compliance

1 Reply 1

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

Jabber uses an enhanced license and can borrow from upper tier as any other device.  So since you have 289 enhanced licenses you can have that many jabber clients plus all of your upper tier licenses that are available.  If you start adding in a user phone device with the jabber client then you bump up to enhanced plus. 

So the count would be:

289 Enhanced licenses + 1048 CUWL Standard (97 already used) + 142 CUWL Pro = 1479

If I'm wrong someone correct me, licensing has always been a pain for me and am trying to get it right.  Keep in mind as I said, the moment you associate another device to a user with a Jabber client you start to burn an Enhanced Plus, if you add three or more device you go up yet another tier.  If the goal is to just have a jabber client for IM purposes, enhanced will work fine but just keep in mind all of your other devices you may have in public/anon mode.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: