When I try to install a new license file I have this error
Error: License File already loaded : license file with LicFileId 20090507064452642 already uploaded
the license was inserted with the false Mac address and I delete it,and when I try to reinsert the new license with the correct mac address the error that I send you appear, But there is no license in my Server.
And after this error the license report show all license 250 unit, and I can work, but after I reload and check the license unit report there are 0 units authorized.
can somebody help.
Licenses are stored in two parts on CUCM:
1) File System
Can you run this on command line?
run sql select * from licenseinfo
Could you post the command output here?
To delete the records in database, you'll have to open a TAC case. Because it has to be done from root shell.
there is the records,
If I open the Tac case, they will request access to my system and I cant give them access, can Tac give me the procedure to follow?
pkid fklicenseserver tklicensefeature licenseunits overdraftunits macaddress version origmacid licfileid licfileversion isdemo
==================================== ==================================== ================ ============ ============== ============ ======= ============ ================= ============== ======
29097c60-30cf-4d51-8f7c-92116a56392b aaac924a-4f55-438e-a023-3c4a87a37192 1 1 0 XXXX 7.0 YYYY 12345 1.0 t
3508499a-6578-4e57-a82b-5f513b8b50b1 aaac924a-4f55-438e-a023-3c4a87a37192 3 1 0 002264fda426 7.0 002269fda426 20090507064452642 1.0 f
6e423ea3-a24f-48cf-9691-da0ddf29125c aaac924a-4f55-438e-a023-3c4a87a37192 2 250 0
is "002264fda426" the wrong MAC address?
the procedure is:
1) run the commands below:
utils remote_account enable
utils remote_account create ciscotac 30
2) send the command output to TAC
3) TAC will generate the password
4) log into command line with user "ciscotac" and the password from step 3
5) use "dbaccess" utility to delete the record. (delete from licenseinfo where macaddress='002264fda426')
6) restart license manager
thank you ver much for your help
no 002264fda426 is the true mac address the wrong was 002269fda426
or please start the license manager and if possible the ccm service and check if it help before opening a TAC case.
I've got root access but unable to figure out what database to connect too and what useraccount/password to use in dbaccess. I've tried the same account that was used for root access but did not work. I'm having licensing issues that 'file delete license' is not cleaning up the database.
Please check the license file by using CLI command :
admin:file list install *
If you see the license file which you have already uploaded, you can delete the license file by using below command:
admin:file delete install
Thanks & Regards,
After deleting the license file restart the licensing service in Call Manager. then upload the new license file and then again restart the licensing service.