Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Licensing Question

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me what is the below used for. Have searched the forums/internet and found nothing on this.

Please help. The customer wants a PAK for this but there is none.

PUBLIC-IP-DEV-UWL Public Space non-app phone add-on for UWL - 26 nos

Regards

Varadarajan.R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In older versions of CUCM

In older versions of CUCM there was the concept of public space licenses, so a phone that was in a lobby for instance and not assigned to a user so yes equivalent to no user\common space.

Essential wont work as its only for the Analogue phones but basic would cover it.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES

This is a single phone

This is a single phone license for a public space device but its EOL.

Think replacement would be lowest tier license that meets the requirements

Thanks for the reply. What do

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by Public Space device ? Is it the equivalent to "no user" attached to the phone ? So this can be replaced by a essential or a basic license ?

Thanks

In older versions of CUCM

In older versions of CUCM there was the concept of public space licenses, so a phone that was in a lobby for instance and not assigned to a user so yes equivalent to no user\common space.

Essential wont work as its only for the Analogue phones but basic would cover it.

Thanks,

Thanks a lot. One last thing,

Thanks a lot. One last thing, do we get a PAK for this ?

VIP Purple

Hi Rajan,I think you won't be

Hi Rajan,

I think you won't be getting any PAK for the same since Essential license is RTU for Public Space Devices.

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies