Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Link to database

Hi,

Is there a way to connect to an external database for names and numbers in the directory (corporate or personal)?

When this is not possible, maybe there is a way to link to outlook contacts or another contact list in Exchange?

So my question in short is, is it possible to connect to a database for a sort of directory.

best regards,

Stephan                  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can build your own custom directories and make them static or connect them, I'm not a programmer, I know you can do LDAP searches, not sure if there's a method to connect to a DB and do so.

You may want to ask this in the developers forum.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

As correctly said by Jaime (+5P) you can sync your cucm with an exteral ldap server.
You can also define a custom ldap search for jabber and personal communicator clients.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can build your own custom directories and make them static or connect them, I'm not a programmer, I know you can do LDAP searches, not sure if there's a method to connect to a DB and do so.

You may want to ask this in the developers forum.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

As correctly said by Jaime (+5P) you can sync your cucm with an exteral ldap server.
You can also define a custom ldap search for jabber and personal communicator clients.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"