cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LinkSys SPA941 with CME

k.elharkati
Level 1
Level 1

i have registred de SPA941 in the CME, but outgoing call doesn't work.

25 Replies 25

now all works correctly and fine,

the Linksys SPA 941 are registred in the CME and the CME is registred to the ITSP with sip-ua, and incoming/outgoing calls works witout problems.

there are 2 configuration , one for translation using the same number registred in the ITSP for many linksys phones and the second configuration using one sip-ua for one linksys.

hello! i need some help! i have one linksys spa 921 and UC500. i can't put my phone work. i'll send you my running configuration. what iam doing wrong on my sip phone ?

What the phone is doing ? If it is local to the cme lan you don't even need username and password and it should register.

the phone do nothing.. the phone has no sound

Have you configured the phone using the web interface to phone address ?

no. what i need to configure ?

As a minimum, your number, proxy and register address.

If you do not want to do these things, use cisco IP phones, as they are controlled by the router and do not need additional configuration.

i have been try that too, but nothing. In the web of the phone i have to configure any user or password? i didn't see that menu

This is how you configure and administer linksys phones:

http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA941AdminGuide.pdf

the configuration on the router are all right ? i don't have line on the phone. i have configurated the phone on web brower but still don't work! what iam doing wrong ?

Router seems right. Do the phone register ok ?

"debug ccsip message" and "term mon" will tell.