Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Local Agent is not responding in the CUCM 8.6

Hi All

I have the follow problem: Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down

1.- I performed a restart of the Master and Local Agent Services

2.- I performed a restart of the Tomcat Service.

3.- In the Publisher, the ipsec.pem file have the Serial Number: 160483935087846821727644233545731189524

4.- In the Subscriber 1, the cucmpub.pem file have the Serial Number: 160483935087846821727644233545731189524

5.- In the Subscriber 2, the cucmpub.pem file have the Serial Number: 160483935087846821727644233545731189524

Any idea?

TIA.

Cristian.

6 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Please refer to this link to see how to resolve this issue.This issue is documented by Cisco Bug ID

CSCtj43571

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6509/products_tech_note09186a0080b42526.shtml#topic1

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Hi

The workaround On Subscriber is:

1. Download an "ipsec.pem" certificate on Cisco Unified Operating System Administration GUI > Security -> Certificate Management.

2. Upload the above "ipsec.pem" as Certficate Name = ipsec-trust. (Verify that "Sub.pem" is created as ipsec-trust file.)

The sub.pem is missed. Only appears the cucmpub.pem.

TIA

Cristian

VIP Super Bronze

Did this resolve your issue then?

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Hi

No yet. The Cisco DRF Master is down.

I performed the workaround on Subscriber:

1. Download an "ipsec.pem" certificate on Cisco Unified Operating System Administration GUI > Security -> Certificate Management.

2. Upload the above "ipsec.pem" as Certficate Name = ipsec-trust.

(Verify that "Sub.pem" is created as ipsec-trust file.)

3. Restart both Cisco DRF Master and Cisco DRF Local Service.

*** The Cisco DRF Master is down.

TIA

Cristian

Hello

Any help me?

TIA

Cristian

Cisco Employee

Hi Cristian,

As the serial numbers of ipsec.pem certs are matching and you have already tried restarting the drf services i would recommend opening a tac case as this will now probably need a root access to check for any issues with the drfcomponent.xml file.

HTH

Manish

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content