Views
Helpful
Replies

Location Bandwidth Leak at one location only

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I am running Call Manager version 8.5.1.11900-21

I have one remote site out of around 20 where location bandwidth leaks. Call Manager does not seem to decrement the bandwidth on some calls when they disconnect. Slowly they creep up to the bandwidth limitation and it has to be forced to resync. I have created a new location in call manager and applied it to this site’s device pool and deleted the original location but that did not help.

TAC seems to be spinning wheels, any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Shane

2 Replies 2

bartdejager
Level 1
Level 1

hi Shane,

we seem to be having the same issue, did you get any more info from TAC, bug ID created maybe ?

we are running: 8.5.1.13900-5

thanks

In our case we were hitting this bug and at the time required an ES to resolve.

CSCtj41084 Bug Details

SIP reINVITE glare handling, SipCdpc leak in reqOfferReceived_pending
Symptom:
When reINVITE glare happens, 491 will be received, and starts a timer, retry this reINVITE after timer fires. In the meanwhile, remote side will most likely do the same thing. If remote side timer is shorter, and we (SME) will receive reINVITE again before our timer fires. At some condition, this will trigger clear out our cache for our side reINVITE, and we will lose the transparency info in our outgoing reINVITE.
And also end to end transaction will be broken in such cases.

Conditions:
As title, when reINVITE glare happens, that means while we are sending out our reINVITE, we receive reINVITE from remote side.

Workaround:

No

Status

Status

Fixed

(Resolved)

Severity Severity

3 - moderate

Last Modified Last Modified

In Last 2 weeks

Product Product

Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)

Technology Technology

1st Found-In 1st Found-in

8.5(0)

8.5(1)

Fixed-In Fixed-in

8.5(1.98000.4)

8.5(1.98000.7)

8.6(1.10000.1)

8.6(1.10001.1)

8.6(1.10000.43)

8.5(1.13030.1)

Component(s) Component

cp-sip-trunk

Regression Regression

Y

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: