Views
Helpful
Replies

Location Device Pool Setting or Phone Location Setting

j-lehmann
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

We create a device Pool Hamburg and Set the Location to a configured Location Hamburg. We add a Phone and assinge the Device Pool Hamburg to the new Phone. On the Phone itself is a default Location Setting hub None. Have we Set also here the Location Hamburg ?
Thx Joerg

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I normally do as that is a required field, however I belive that if you leave it as hub_none it will be overwritten with the location defined on the DP, if you assigned anything else that would have been the selected location.

Chris

View solution in original post

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No, you dont have to. When the location on the phone is Hub_None, then the location settings on the device pool takes effect..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I normally do as that is a required field, however I belive that if you leave it as hub_none it will be overwritten with the location defined on the DP, if you assigned anything else that would have been the selected location.

Chris

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No, you dont have to. When the location on the phone is Hub_None, then the location settings on the device pool takes effect..

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

j-lehmann
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

your are both right. In additional i foun in the forum also the information how to check the bandwith use via rtmt.

RTMT go to System --> Performance ---> Select the server---> Cisco Locations ---> Choose the locations you want ---> Bandwidth Available

Thx for help