Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Look at outbound history

Is there a way to look at the outbound call history in RTMT through call manager? I have a third party automated system that is connected to CUCM via a SIP trunk that I need to look at the logs to verify what happened to the call. The automated system end up dialing outbound through a MGCP connected gateway that has a PRI attached. I just need to know when the call was built if it got connected outbound, received a fast busy, etc. Thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Look at outbound history

CDR records usually work well for this or you can use RTMT to look at the Cisco CallManager "calllogs.txt" files for a summary of calls made.

Community Member

Look at outbound history

Thanks for the info Joe. I did look at the CDR records but I do not see the timestamp of the call or if the call went through. Also, where do I find the calllogs.txt file in RTMT?

Cisco Employee

Look at outbound history

You're welcome.  To find the call logs, go to Trace and Log Central from the left side of RTMT.  Select Remote Browse.  Then choose Cisco CallManager from all nodes.  Once remote browse is ready, drill down to the SDI directory, in there you will see a file named calllogs.txt.

Community Member

Look at outbound history

Ok, I did find the files. Do you know if there is a viewer for these files? Or at least something that tells me what each value represents?

Cisco Employee

Look at outbound history

I just view the files in a text editor.  I just made a document showing what the different fields mean

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-25220.  Let me know if that helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content