cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for a call Recording Package

craign1143
Level 1
Level 1

We have CUCMBE6 with about 100 ip phones and they would like to start recording voice conversations for sales/marketing training.

I am looking for a good package / turnkey system.   My preference would be hosted but open to any good products.

any references well appreciated

thanks

Craig

3 Replies 3

Hi Craig.

I personally installed a callrex solution to a couple of my customers.

Have a look here www.telrex.com

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

richmarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Craig,

We offer a very robust yet affordable call recording and quality monitoring solution, Virtual Observer. We can provide you with an on-premise system or introduce you to one of our partners, who sell a hosted version.

Our features include recording/playback, call scoring, screen capture, performance reporting, dashboard analytics, e-learning/agent portal, integrated speech analytics, media encryption or data removal for PCI compliance, and much more. The solution is web-based and extremely easy to use. You can find out more here --http://www.csiworld.com

We offer two different recording methods for Cisco environments: passive VoIP packet sniffing or active recording.  Regards,  Rich Marcia

brian15858
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Craig,

We use MiaRec with Cisco CallManager 6.

http://www.miarec.com/knowledge/cisco-unified-communications-manager-call-recording

It works like a charm. And as I know it is less expensive than other solutions.

Not sure what you mean as a "hosted" solution.

Probably, you mean that your Cisco CallManager is hosted in your datacenter and your customers connect own IP phones to your CCM via Internet.

In this case you can install MiaRec near CCM as a hosted solution and provide your customers access to the recorded calls via MiaRec's web-interface.

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: