Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Looking for sample config for voice gateway/cube router for home lab

I am setting up a home lab to help increase my learning from the week in class I have just spent on CM 9.x.  I will have two pots connections - Vonage and Google Voice to work with.  I have a router that has 2 FXO ports in it that I plan to use as the VG/Cube router.  Would like to learn both VB and Cube as I understand there is a difference. 

I will be connected to interface unit that via an RJ11 that will both talk to their respective service providers which is why I am looking at connection via FXO ports.  Eventually I will looik to have the router talk directly to both providers via IP but I want to proceed slowly.

I have been looking for some sample configs to get me started.  When I turn this up for my company, we will be using SIP Trunk but I have a lot to learn on Call Manager before I start going down that road.

Any sample configs would be appreciated.  My initial plans are that all voice traffic would go out over the Vonage port.  I would like to receive calls over either service.

Thanks,

Ron

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content