cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lync extension - SIP/2.0 404 Not Found message

Thiago Gandara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi voice team, i have a problem when i calling from my lync extension to specified number.

Attached are the logs - Work logs and Dont Work logs

On Work log i calling from my lync extension +554733729072 to a local number 099231238 and its work.

But when i calling from my lync extension to a long distance number 0011999407976 dont work.

But cisco extension can called to the long distance number normally, only lync extensions cant called.

On dont work log apears the message SIP/2.0 404 Not Found Reason: Q.850;cause=1

Thanks,

Thiago

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The string you posted is 13 digits, why not have it set to All?

Chris

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What does this have to do with Cisco?  This is Cisco forum, perhaps you should post your question to MSFT forum.

If there is a Cisco component involved here, please describe the topology and call flow.

HTH,

Chris

Hi, i have a CUCM 8.6 with a SIP trunk to Lync server.

On CUCM i have a lot of route patterns (local calls, Long Distance, International).

Lync extension +554733729072 make a long distance call, arrives at CUCM but doesnt match with route pattern, on cucm log appears the SIP/2.0 404 Not Found Reason: Q.850;cause=1

But when the lync extension make a local call the call is complete.

Thanks,

Do you have a matching route pattern for this route in appropriate partition accessible from the CSS assigned to Lync SIP Trunk?

Have you looked at the Dialed Number Analyzer?

Chris

Yes i have a matching route pattern 0.0119[6-9]XXXXXXX.

When i analize the Dialed Number Analyzer appears this message: Match Result = BlockThisPattern

Block means it is blocked, so your config is missing something.

On the SIP trunk how many significant digits is it set to?

Does the CSS have access to the partition that is assigned to the route pattern?

Chris

Significant digits is set to 12. The CSS had access to partition.

The string you posted is 13 digits, why not have it set to All?

Chris

Hi Cris, i dont know why because I did not setup the sip trunk, but i set to "all" and its working normally.

Thanks for your support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: