cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make a hunt pilot forward back to itself.

Jnickle
Level 1
Level 1

UCM 6.1.2.1112-2

Hunt pilot #5615

Hunt list goes to 3 different LGs of 11 DNs, each with RNA of 15, Top Down, all hunt options are set to "try next, then next group in HL"

I have an issue where a customer who has a phonebank and they want the phones to ring continously until someone answers no matter how long it takes.  The problem I have is when a phone calls the pilot 5615  it rings through 2 of the line groups and goes to fast busy after 5 minutes. It doesn't even make it to the 3rd line group. I have tried changing the Maximum Hunt Timer to the max (300) and to null with the same results.  Is there a way to make the hunt pilot forward back to itself after the 5 minutes are up?  I tried entering the pilot number into the Forward Hunt No Answer destination to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Instead of having 1 HP with the 3 LGs, make 3 hunt pilots (one for each LG) and just make them overflow with the CFB/CFNA settings.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Yeah, once it finishes HP/LG 1 and no one answers or get busy it will try next HP/LG and so on. You can even set the N HP/LG to CFB/CFNA to HP/LG 1 and loop it.

HTH

java

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Instead of having 1 HP with the 3 LGs, make 3 hunt pilots (one for each LG) and just make them overflow with the CFB/CFNA settings.

HTH

java

HTH

java

So create a HP for the first line group, let the hunt time out on it and then jump to the next let it ring on that LG for 5 minutes and then jump to the next?

Yeah, once it finishes HP/LG 1 and no one answers or get busy it will try next HP/LG and so on. You can even set the N HP/LG to CFB/CFNA to HP/LG 1 and loop it.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: