cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make a hunt pilot forward back to itself.

Jnickle
Level 1
Level 1

UCM 6.1.2.1112-2

Hunt pilot #5615

Hunt list goes to 3 different LGs of 11 DNs, each with RNA of 15, Top Down, all hunt options are set to "try next, then next group in HL"

I have an issue where a customer who has a phonebank and they want the phones to ring continously until someone answers no matter how long it takes.  The problem I have is when a phone calls the pilot 5615  it rings through 2 of the line groups and goes to fast busy after 5 minutes. It doesn't even make it to the 3rd line group. I have tried changing the Maximum Hunt Timer to the max (300) and to null with the same results.  Is there a way to make the hunt pilot forward back to itself after the 5 minutes are up?  I tried entering the pilot number into the Forward Hunt No Answer destination to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Instead of having 1 HP with the 3 LGs, make 3 hunt pilots (one for each LG) and just make them overflow with the CFB/CFNA settings.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Yeah, once it finishes HP/LG 1 and no one answers or get busy it will try next HP/LG and so on. You can even set the N HP/LG to CFB/CFNA to HP/LG 1 and loop it.

HTH

java

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Instead of having 1 HP with the 3 LGs, make 3 hunt pilots (one for each LG) and just make them overflow with the CFB/CFNA settings.

HTH

java

HTH

java

So create a HP for the first line group, let the hunt time out on it and then jump to the next let it ring on that LG for 5 minutes and then jump to the next?

Yeah, once it finishes HP/LG 1 and no one answers or get busy it will try next HP/LG and so on. You can even set the N HP/LG to CFB/CFNA to HP/LG 1 and loop it.

HTH

java

HTH

java