CallMananger 7.02 - the 10 digit phone numbers in the corporate directory are from an Active Directory synch. They are not dialable. I want to prepend a 91 in front of these numbers. I tried with Application Dial Rules and Directory Lookup Rules to no avail. Any suggestions? thanks.
we are using E164 numbering in AD, so australian numbers would be +61XXXXXXXXX.
From CUPC this works like a beaut, because of application rules.
from corporate directory it does not.
I have a translation pattern
61.XXXXXXXXX (discard digits predot and prefix 00). It seems like from corporate directory the + sign is added so +61.xxxxxxxxx is presented to CM resoluting in a failed lookup. Anyone bump into this? and managed to fix it
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.
Did someone manage to find workaround to this? I've AD integrated CUCM 7.X. I setup up TP as \+818xxxxx. AD is having phone numbers as +81 808 101. Now when I use corporate directory to dial, the call fails saying "Check the number". My TP works fine if I remove \+ and dial it through keypad, confirming Partition and CSS correctly set.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...