Views
Helpful
Replies

Manage scripts with CUC 9

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I want to configure a Queuing with CCM 9, I know that this is with a Hunt Pilot and as destination pattern put the trigger to CCX and launch the scripts, but in my case customer does not have a CCX, only CCM 9 with CUC9, so how can I manage the scrips into the CUC9?

Into CCM in hunt pilot i can manage calls when are busy, no answer and so on, but want to manage scripts made with Editor into the CUC9, I know that this is possible but i dont know exactly how to do it, does anybody made it??

Thanks!                  

6 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ivan.

Create a new call handler called eg. Transfer.

In transfer rule -->standard. select Extension as transfer action and put 1500 in the extension field

On your call handler go to greetings--->>standard

In "after greeting" section select "call handler" and select the previously created call handler "transfer"

Try it and let me know

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

Hi Ivan.

To achieve this, create a CTI Route Point with a DN where you'll forward busy calls from HP.

In Call handler configuration select greetings.

Select Standard

in after greeting action select "take a message.

As standard greeting, record your own prompt say "all agents are busy at the moment"

For Scheduler...

-Go to Call handler

-select one active schedule and click view

-Create a new schedule by clicking "Schedule on top left" and "New Schedule"

-Enter the name of new schedule a leave "holiday schedule" to "none"

-On Schedule detail section click add new

-Enter a name and select 00:00 as start time and 23:59 as end time.

-Then select "Active Saturday and Sunday"

Save

Go to call handler and select this schedule as active schedule.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Ivan.

If you want to send a call hitting all agents busy or with no answer you have to create a new RP with a new DN forwarding all calls to VM.

Configure the follwing parameters in HP configuration page (substituting 9100 with the DN of the new RP

Regarding the scheduler, you have selected Sunday and Saturday as active days... in this case the only working greeting is "closed" that should be activated.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Ivan.

Go to call handler -->> Edit-->> Message settings

Here you specify message length.

Uncheck "Caller can edit message"  this avoid to ask user to press #

Also specify recipient (this is the voice mailbox where the message will be stored)

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Ivan.

You said:

2- Queuing , in transfer to VM, now transfer but play a prompt "the operator is not available" as this is a RP who send to VM where can i change to a personal prompt? and where will i hear the messages?

As I mentioned you have to create a new call handler with the same DN of the recently created CTI route point.

Here you have to modifiy Standard Greeting with a personal recording.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Ivan.

Please attach the following screenshot:

-Call Handler 4020

-Standard greeting configuration captured from System Call handler -->>(call handler with 4020)--->>edit--->>greetings--->>Standard greeting.

When you call an ip phone which has a directory number forwarded to VM , Unity Conn will present the greeting of user's VM.

When you call a DN forwarded to another DN which is forwarded to VM  you will hear original called DN's VM if it has one configured otherwise you'll hear the system prompt.

To avoid this behaviour, you should change redirect settings in Unity connection going to advanced --> conversation -->> and check the "Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call" Option-

HTH

Regards

Carlo

21 Replies 21

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You cant have scripts edited by uccx script editor in CUC. Its not possible. I dont know who or where you heard that from, but thats certainly not true. If you need the functionality provided by UCCX, then you need to purchase UCCX.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Thanks for your reply,

I will investige this point because may be is not possible, may be this issue is with call management or something else.

if i found something to do it i will say you.

Regards.

Hi again.

After look for information about the issue about scripts in CUC, i was mistake, what i wanted is manage prompts, not scripts.

About this i have a question, I want that somebody who call from PSTN route the call to CUC, play a prompt and ask for options, after this options route the call to a Hunt pilot, i make this:

TP 3999(or a PSTN number)  to called 4000  ---> RP 4000 with CFA to VM ----> System call handler 4000 with prompts of wellcome, and option # to forward to Hunt pilot ----> all agents logged into Extension Mob can answer call, and if nobody answer transfer to VM

My problems:

1-when I call 3999 route the call fine to VM and play prompt of Customer but before this prompt put a unity promt, i am not able to avoid this unity prompt

2-In Hunt Pilot, Queuing option i put as destinattion patter a TP 4000 with CFA to VM and play prompt of "all agents are busy" but dont forward this call with the destinattion pattern, and play before the unity prompt of "sorry"

If I call directly with a CIPC to 4000 play this promt fine, but not from Queuing.(before the sorry prompt of unity too)

Any idea how to avoid hear the unity prompt before my wav recorded?

And why if a call to TP 4000 with a CFA to VM i hear fine the prompt but from queuing fail?

Thanks!!

Hi Ivan.

If you defined a system call handler, just selecting  "my personal recoring" as standard greeting you shouldn't hear any system prompt.

Why don't you call directly 4000 instead of 3999?

If I call directly with a CIPC to 4000 play this promt fine, but not from Queuing.(before the sorry prompt of unity too)

What do you mean, "From queuing"?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo

1- In CUC in Standard Greeting > Callers Hear > My personal Recording, is already checked,but still i hear when call to 3999 "sorry" "is not available......" and after press # transfer call to Hunt pilot, but it does not do it automatically.

2- In CUCM9 > hunt pilot > queueing there is an option to transfer calls in the case no user be logged, i put transfer to a RP with a DN of the VM in CFA but dont go there, goes to VM unity.

About your question i dont call directly to 4000 because is a test when calls came from PSTN.

Thanks

1 That's because you failed to record the greeting, as a greeting, and recorded it as a recorded name.

"i put transfer to a RP with a DN of the VM in CFA but dont go there, goes to VM unity."

That's not clear at all, so you want it to go to CUC or not???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime

1- Thanks now play only greetings prompt, perfect, but after it should transfer automatically to extension 1500 which is a Hunt pilot, but only play the prompt in a loop.

2- you are right i will explain myself better, in CUCM after rings in all agents logged, if nobody answer the call should send the call to VM , play a prompt of "all agents are busy, please leave a message" , but dont forward there the call, the call go to the system prompt of unity and hear Unity prompt.

Thanks!!

Hi Ivan.

Create a new call handler called eg. Transfer.

In transfer rule -->standard. select Extension as transfer action and put 1500 in the extension field

On your call handler go to greetings--->>standard

In "after greeting" section select "call handler" and select the previously created call handler "transfer"

Try it and let me know

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi again !!

After last post from Carlo now is transfering perfectly after first prompt to the HP 1500, thanks!! but for finish i have 2 problems now

1- When all agents in the HP are busy the call must to be transfered to CUC again and prompt "all agents are busy, please leave a message....."

In CUCM > Hunt pilot > Queuing I put transfer to DN 4020 which is a Call handler, this have a Transfer rule to user with voicemail for leaving messages, and fails.

I tried to transfer directly to a user with mailbox but fails, do not transfer, drop the call

Finally i tried to transfer to a DN with a CFA to CUC, this runs but play a prompt "the operator is not available" ????

How can i transfer from queuing to a VM , play prompt and leave a message??

2 - The other problem is trying to configue the schedule in CUC, i configure one for only weekend to test it, i added it in the call handler > Active schedule -> weekend , with only for saturdays and sundays, but fails, why?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hi Ivan.

To achieve this, create a CTI Route Point with a DN where you'll forward busy calls from HP.

In Call handler configuration select greetings.

Select Standard

in after greeting action select "take a message.

As standard greeting, record your own prompt say "all agents are busy at the moment"

For Scheduler...

-Go to Call handler

-select one active schedule and click view

-Create a new schedule by clicking "Schedule on top left" and "New Schedule"

-Enter the name of new schedule a leave "holiday schedule" to "none"

-On Schedule detail section click add new

-Enter a name and select 00:00 as start time and 23:59 as end time.

-Then select "Active Saturday and Sunday"

Save

Go to call handler and select this schedule as active schedule.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

I created a CTIRP called 4020 with a DN 4020 with CFA to HP 1500 busy calls.

In the HP in queuing > transfer > I put 4020, when i call to Translattion Patterrn, calls to CUC....after greeting call to HP ...all phones and after it, calls again to all phones and finally drop calls, so is not running

About schedule stills fails with your steps, i create a schedule for weekends as i show u below but when i call to TP runs as always

sorry, but is not working

Thanks!!

Hi Ivan.

If you want to send a call hitting all agents busy or with no answer you have to create a new RP with a new DN forwarding all calls to VM.

Configure the follwing parameters in HP configuration page (substituting 9100 with the DN of the new RP

Regarding the scheduler, you have selected Sunday and Saturday as active days... in this case the only working greeting is "closed" that should be activated.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi!!

Well we inching jejejej, about my two problems i am in this point:

1- schedule, now is working!! just clicking in close standard, ok!! only question about this, after greeting, and prompt i can leave a message, but where? how can i hear those messages?

2- Queuing , in transfer to VM, now transfer but play a prompt "the operator is not available" as this is a RP who send to VM where can i change to a personal prompt? and where will i hear the messages?

Thanks again!!!!

Hi!

one doubt about schedule, after i hear "all agents are busy...." while i am leaving a message , after 2 o 3 seconds, system cut and say "to leave this message press # or hang up" , so, how can i make to have more time to leave a message and how can i leave a mesage without press any key?

In greeting closed > after greeting > call action > is "take message" but i dont see how to put more time, nor how to send a message without press anything.

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: