Views
Helpful
Replies

Manage scripts with CUC 9

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I want to configure a Queuing with CCM 9, I know that this is with a Hunt Pilot and as destination pattern put the trigger to CCX and launch the scripts, but in my case customer does not have a CCX, only CCM 9 with CUC9, so how can I manage the scrips into the CUC9?

Into CCM in hunt pilot i can manage calls when are busy, no answer and so on, but want to manage scripts made with Editor into the CUC9, I know that this is possible but i dont know exactly how to do it, does anybody made it??

Thanks!                  

21 Replies 21

Hi Ivan.

Go to call handler -->> Edit-->> Message settings

Here you specify message length.

Uncheck "Caller can edit message"  this avoid to ask user to press #

Also specify recipient (this is the voice mailbox where the message will be stored)

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Ivan.

You said:

2- Queuing , in transfer to VM, now transfer but play a prompt "the operator is not available" as this is a RP who send to VM where can i change to a personal prompt? and where will i hear the messages?

As I mentioned you have to create a new call handler with the same DN of the recently created CTI route point.

Here you have to modifiy Standard Greeting with a personal recording.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo

In the issue about transfer to VM still say "the operator ...." I have a Call handler with my personal prompt but it does not run, see pictures below please with the configuration of HP, ctiRP with DN and Call Handler

And i recorded my personal greetings in edit greetings, but sayd "operator...." where is the error? i can not see it.

About leave a message in message settings I uncheck the "caller can..." but is the same, wait a few seconds and play system prompt of press #

With your steps should run properly but not.

Thanks!!

Its a weird behavior, if I put in a phone a CFA to VM, when i call to that phone, the call go to VM and play my personal prompts....perfect

But if i put in queuing that phone, without change anything and call to TP - > CUC -> HP  -> transfer to that phone play a system prompt, when is the same phone ¿??

so, in summed up, if the call came from queuing goes to "the operator is not available..." and when i call directly to that phone goes to his own VM ,why?

Thanks!

Hi Ivan.

Please attach the following screenshot:

-Call Handler 4020

-Standard greeting configuration captured from System Call handler -->>(call handler with 4020)--->>edit--->>greetings--->>Standard greeting.

When you call an ip phone which has a directory number forwarded to VM , Unity Conn will present the greeting of user's VM.

When you call a DN forwarded to another DN which is forwarded to VM  you will hear original called DN's VM if it has one configured otherwise you'll hear the system prompt.

To avoid this behaviour, you should change redirect settings in Unity connection going to advanced --> conversation -->> and check the "Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call" Option-

HTH

Regards

Carlo

hi Carlo!

Let´s see now almost all is working fine, but with some details, for example after review all steps you send me yesterday, now when all agents are busy send call to VM!!

This have a VM which i can hear messages, perfect.

There are some details i need to resolve.

1- After send call to VM and hear "all agents are busy....leave a message pressing # " system still play it prompt.so  after changing in edit messages the maximun message length, only let me a few seconds and play the system prompt.

2- if the call goes to VM because no agents are available, while client is wainting if any agents is available in that moment how can i do to send the call to him again?

This should be more or less as a CC.

I think the rest is running fine, thanks and thanks again

Hi

Queuing is working fine, only need to know how to configure when the call goes to VM how to avoid the system prompt "press # to leave a message" because after my personal recording always play that prompt, even checking only "my personal recording"

And how to put more time to leave a message, in edit message i change it but dont take the changes.

thanks.