Views
Helpful
Replies

match dialp peer according to the calling number

qilin zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I encountered a problem on the dial peer. The situation is that we have IPCC deployed and C2811 deployed as the voice gateway.

C2811 has a E1 interface card to link to the PSTN, and has a main number for our customer to call in. The problem is that we need to match the different route script on ICM for the different area customer who call the main number.

So on C2811 can I match the dial-peer according the calling number for the incoming call, because the called number is same. after matching the specific dial peer I can translate the called number to the different Route point number for ICM .

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

See:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml

The principle is the same: answer-address matches ANI.

Remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use answer-address on the incoming pots DP for that. You can use also patterns then achieve what you describe above.

Basically, calling number routing.

thanks bevilacqua,

But I can't fully understand what you told me.

what is the "answer-address" command used for? I think this command is working after the call match the dial peer.

And how can i enable the calling number routing?

When a call coming from the PSTN with the same called number and different calling number, how can i match the call session to the different dial-peer according to the calling number.

Could you give the instruction?

Thanks very much.

See:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml

The principle is the same: answer-address matches ANI.

Remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

Great! thanks for ur help.

kirin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: