Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Matching records from CDR and awdb (or hds) databases

Is there a way to match records from table CallDetailRecord from CDR database (CCM) and view Termination_Call_Detail from awdb database(ICM)?

I need to do some reporting on CDR records and I need to get information about SkillGroup from awdb.

I did match by DNIS to originalCalledPartyNumber

and (TalkTime + HoldTime) to duration and DateTime to (dateTimeDisconnect + WorkTime), with margins of 2 seconds.

But there are still some records that do not match because (TalkTime + HoldTime) in awdb is different from duration in CDR database for more than 2 seconds. Sometimes even for 30 seconds???

Is there any more reliable way to match records?

Regards,

Roman

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Matching records from CDR and awdb (or hds) databases

Hi,

i dont think it will make sense to compare or have a "match" of records between CDR(CCM) and TCD or CDR(ICM), because your agents could have made calls or received calls when they are not logged on ICM. Beside this if you are searching statistic about your Skillgroup you better go for Webview or use SQL Analyzer, that should give you what you want.

As for why the duration of calls are different in CCM and ICM, this could be related to DN (some agents having more than one line), ICM will do the statistik for just one line) CDR will do it for both of them.

See also this link:

Read the last message:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1dd8b13e

Karzazi

Re: Matching records from CDR and awdb (or hds) databases

Ok, I'll try to explain a bit more where is the problem.

I need report to show how many calls were done from selected service. I need to show all called numbers and for each number I need to show how many times the number was called, how many of those calls were answered, how many were not answerd and how many of not answerd calls were not answerd because they were busy.

I can get all data from Termination_Call_Detail, but can't get busy calls. I can get same data from CDR with busy calls flag, but numbers (counters) are not exactly the same as from Termination_Call_Detail.

So, how can I get information from awdb or hds about busy (outbound) calls ?

Roman

Views
Helpful
Replies