Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Max number of IP Phone Services on phone display

Good day

I am running CUCM 862 and have subscribed 99 IP Phone Services to a UDP. Now when I log into an ip phone (soft or hard phone), all the services does not display.

I can safely subscribe and view up to 24 services, but as soon as I enable the 25th service, it stops displaying.

I know that there is a limit of 100 services that can be applied to phone or udp, but why can the end-user not view all services, if he/she subscribes to the max number?

All the services have the following attributes :

Service Category : XML Service
Service Type     : Standard IP Phone Service

<table class="mceItemTable" style="width: 8px;" mcestyle="width: 8px;" summary="Service Information" height="37">

<div class="mcePaste" id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;" mcestyle="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;"></div>

• IP Telephony
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Which Phone model you are using ?

Do you got the problem in all Phone models ?

Thanks

Siva

Good day,

I tested this on Cisco IP Communicator 8.6.1.4 and on Cisco 6961 (SCCP)

Good day, is there perhaps some feedback on this issue?

I have now tested this with a 8961, and I can see all the services when I log in with the user device profile.

Views
Helpful
Replies