Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Maximum Number of Meet-Me Conferences

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering how many simultaneous Meet-Me conferences are allowed on a standard installation of call manager?

For example I do not have any conference bridge's installed apart from the standard ones created on the Publisher / Subscriber.

I can initiate a Meer-Me call and add other callers. However, no other Meet-Me calls are allowed to be set-up while this is in use, I just recieve the engaged tone.

I've had a look through the documentation, however I can't see and reference to this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Kris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Maximum Number of Meet-Me Conferences

42 session a 3Users:

For the Cisco Software Conference Bridge?The maximum number of audio streams is 128. With 128 streams, a software conference media resource can handle 128 users in a single conference, or the software conference media resource can handle up to 42 conferencing resources with three users per conference

4 REPLIES
Bronze

For starters, what was the meet me number/pattern you created?

To answer your original question though - Maximum is 256 participants but the recommended/default is 48.

-- -Mark Turpin

Sorry, maybe i didn't make my question clear. What I am looking for is the maximum meet-me session allowed in Call Manager, e.g. "Meet-Me" Number - 10001 and number 10002

When 10001 is in use, I recieve an engaged tone when I try and setup an "Meet-Me" conference on 10002.

Cheers

Kris

Silver

42 session a 3Users:

For the Cisco Software Conference Bridge?The maximum number of audio streams is 128. With 128 streams, a software conference media resource can handle 128 users in a single conference, or the software conference media resource can handle up to 42 conferencing resources with three users per conference

Thank you for your reply, that has answered my question.

Kris

Views
Helpful
Replies