cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCS-7825-H3 and MCS-7825-H2-cce1

brijeshpatel
Level 1
Level 1

I have MCS sever MCS-7825-H3-cc1\ccx1\dm21 and MCS-7825-H2-CCE1-CCX1-ECS.

I think about are new server hardware.

I want to install Call manager 4.2(1) on the above servers.

I would like to know what bootable CD is needed to do the required installation.

I tried using 2000.2.7 and 2000.2.7a hardware detection I get message saying server hardware not supported by the CD.

I tried to boot using 2000.4.1b and 2000.4.1 server operating system same message.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Also Please mentioned the required step in brief to finish the installation.

Please advice

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

ECS servers r for Unity

Here you will find compatible servers with CCM

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/voiceapp/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

Thanks for the information after checking part code on the mentioned link I can install 4.2 on the mentioned server.I want to know what hardware detection or OS CD is required to install 4.2 on the mentioned servers.

Hi I have the same issue , I have a MCS7835-H2 and I am unable to identify the right HW detection disc I need to build the H2 server. The discs that come with CM4.1K9 and CM4.2K9 do not recognise the new platform. Can you please let me know if/how you sorted your issue.

Regards

Garry

Hi,

You need hardware detection CD 2000.4.3a or above.

I hope it solves your problem .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: