cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCS7845H2-V02 End of Life and Support Question

alecs4
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody out there knows the EOL and EOS of a MCS7845H2-V02 server? I can't seem to find them from Cisco website. Thanks.             

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

For the purposes of EoL announcement it is always done based on the MCS78??-H/I?. Everything after that is irrelevent. The -V02 would be included in the link I provided above.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and mark threads answered.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Thanks Jonathan, does that mean that all MCS7845H2s in regardless of that last 3 characters are pretty much EOL and Support. I'm just wondering how come this specific type of server with a V02 extension is not on the list.

For the purposes of EoL announcement it is always done based on the MCS78??-H/I?. Everything after that is irrelevent. The -V02 would be included in the link I provided above.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and mark threads answered.

I am trying to upgrade a customer to 9.1(2) CUCM and waiting for their UCS purchase. In the meantime I am trying to see if I can upgrade their subscriber at a remote site to 9.1(2). I am not sure how to determine if they have a MCS-7845-H2 or a MCS-7845-H2 V02. How can I determine the difference?