cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCS7845H2-V02 End of Life and Support Question

alecs4
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody out there knows the EOL and EOS of a MCS7845H2-V02 server? I can't seem to find them from Cisco website. Thanks.             

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

For the purposes of EoL announcement it is always done based on the MCS78??-H/I?. Everything after that is irrelevent. The -V02 would be included in the link I provided above.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and mark threads answered.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Thanks Jonathan, does that mean that all MCS7845H2s in regardless of that last 3 characters are pretty much EOL and Support. I'm just wondering how come this specific type of server with a V02 extension is not on the list.

For the purposes of EoL announcement it is always done based on the MCS78??-H/I?. Everything after that is irrelevent. The -V02 would be included in the link I provided above.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and mark threads answered.

I am trying to upgrade a customer to 9.1(2) CUCM and waiting for their UCS purchase. In the meantime I am trying to see if I can upgrade their subscriber at a remote site to 9.1(2). I am not sure how to determine if they have a MCS-7845-H2 or a MCS-7845-H2 V02. How can I determine the difference?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: