Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Meet me conference bridging across CUCM clusters

Hi all,

I have the following requirement regarding Meet-me Conference:

The Meet-Me Conferences should be automatically bridged across the different CUCM Clusters as soon as a user dials the local meet-me number e.g. At any point of time, a user in a Cluster-1( say 1001 in site A) should be able to dial the meet-me number 1111 and another user in Cluster-2 ( say 2001 in Site B) should be able to dial the meet-me number 2222 and become a part of the multi site conference. There shouldn't be any need of dialling the other site's Meet-me number.

I am using CUCM 6.1 for all the sites.

Moreover, is it possible to start a meet me conference without having to push the meet me softkey i.e a particular meet conference should be always on so that any user can directly dial into it.

Thanks....

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Meet me conference bridging across CUCM clusters

Nop, that wont work.

You need MP express, or MCU.

otherwise at each cluster one person should use Meet-me, no workaround other than a person starting the meeting in diff cluster.

Re: Meet me conference bridging across CUCM clusters

Thanks for the reply...

If we have 3 MPX servers in 3 different clusters, can we have a conference among these MPX using g.729 where individual callers are using g.711 ( without using DSP resources).

Is it Possible to use multicating for communication between these 3 MPX servers

(something like hoot n holler)?

Thanks again....

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content