Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet me problem

ben Zecharia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I already  configured meetme confrernce  in my CUCM.

The meetme is configured that every one use , I want to add option

of  system announce the participante name when he join to confrence (it will be recorded right before he join ).

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ben

Please tell me ,what did you here from external ?.Tell me exactly what did you do?.

Thank you

Please rate all useful information

View solution in original post

Ravi Shekhar
Level 1
Level 1

pls check this link the config should be present here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OJQPwSwyRs

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

DId you have Cisco unity connection?.

Thank you

Please rate all useful infromation

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

This can be achieved using a 3rd party application module

Checkout the link below

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/products/1923

Yes ,

there is unity commection

Hi

Please follow the below steps:-

Please can you answer the below , to apply my solution based on your answers:-

1-did you create meetme?.

2-How will join the meetme?.

3-who will be the admin for meetme?.

4-You just need to allow incoming users who request to join the meetme to record the name before join?.

Thank you

please rate all useful information

Hi,

1- add cti RP with your meetme number as 5555 and set cfwdall to VM

2- create a call handler with 5555 and do supervised transfer to a DN 4444

3- in the call handler, let it ask for the caller name to tell it when transfered

4- create the meet-me number with 4444 and remeber that you need to initiate the meet-me 4444 before others can connect

Regards

Haitham

1 yes

2 users from inside and outside of the organization

3 user from the organaztion

4 I want to record their name before they join and announce it in the meetme (they will enter without pin) .

Thank you

Hi Ben

Our scinario (meetme number is =2500) , internal users Ext =2XXX , in our examople we will make Manager who has 2001 will be able to be admin for meetme conference:-

1-Create 2 X partitions (PT_meetme &PT_meetmeall).PT_meetme will be used for VM ports and the user who will create the meetme. Other PT_meetmeall will be for other people who will access meetme.

2-Create CTI RP  2500 and assign partiton (PT_meetmeall) for DN =2500 and make forward all to VM.So any incoming call will hit VM.

3-assign your VM ports and your user who will responsible for meetme , PT_meetme to their CSS.

4-Internal users who will join meetme , please assign PT_meetmeall to their CSS.

5-On CUC ,create two call handler " meetme"

A-system call handler- add new -meetme on ext =2500.Edit greeting (select noting for the greeting)..

B-edit transfer rules- standard - transfer calls to ext :2500-transfer type:use supervise transfer-uncheck play the "wait...."

on the below call screening "select Ask for caller's name".

6-On CUC -call routing -forwarding rules - add new - meet me -call handler =meetme- add rule (forwrding equals =2500}.

Thank you

Hi

If you need anh help with screenshots , please inform me .

Thank you

can  you give me screenshots of the configuration in the unity connection ?

Hi

Yes , for sure. I will prepare a document for you , but give me some time please.

Than you

Hi

Please find the attached. Forgive me for any delay, please. For any help , just ask.

Thank you

Hi ,

I users  the meetme option like this : users from inside the CUCM call the direct number of the meetme .

Users  from outside are foward to the unity connection through the translation pattern .

Now when user call from outside  go  directly in to the meetme (as if the the chekbox  "ask for caller's name" isn't clicked).

Hi Ben

So , all (internal and external) go to meetme without going to VM. You have to share with me your PTs and CSSs which you used. Tell me also what you heared

Thank you

Please rate all useful information

I didn't create new PT or CSS .

External user go to VM but get in the meetme right away with out

"ask for caller's name".