Views
Helpful
Replies

meetme conference with unity connection as conference bridge

mohamedrishin
Level 1
Level 1

hi everybody

i have a CMBE6. i need to configure meetme with unity connection as conference bridge, means when users logs in to the conference his/her name should be read. is it possible?

can anyone give me an idea regarding this?

thanks in advance

24 Replies 24

1) You would need to adjust the VM ports or SIP trunk to not be able to reach the meet-me DNs and/or the restriction tables, or hardcode the transfer with caller input to just certain meet-me DNs..

2) You cannot modify that behavior.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime,

Sorted out the partitions and CSS, I had forgot about the CSS on the VM ports in CUCM, so its all working.

So there is no way of changing the option 2 to reject the call and hang it up instead of leaving a VM?

Fantastic Post

Did it and it worked

Thanks

Shameer

Hello Jaime, its really nice information

Actually I am working on 1 of my client issue where cucm corrupted and lost drs too because of which we have to build entire setup

Customer is saying they use to have Meet me number 4050 to 4054
host will dial 4050 and goes in mute, Internal participants will dial 2095 and enter the passcode. external participants will dial XXXXXX0095 and enter passcode to join. Maximum 8 participants

They have achieved this using call handler(bcz customer said they use to change the passcode in unity), I am really have zero knowledge on hot to configure this. Is there any way you can tell me step by step on how to achieve this solution, I am really stuggling to get this done.

No way this could have worked that way, neither CUCM nor CUC have an option to enter a passcode to enter the meeting.

CUC was only used as a front end for the meet me so the user was announced and he could be granted/denied access to the meeting.

HTH

java

Do you think caller input under edit can be manipulated in such way

No, caller input is only ONE digit (0-9), more than one digit, will be handled as an extension.

There is no way this could have worked the way they said (at least not with just CUCM and CUC).

HTH

java

ok fine thanks for your reply Jamie

mattiep00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Sorry to drag this topic up from the dead. Does anyone have a solution for this issue when the MeetMe is not initiated? For example, when the MeetMe is not initiated yet, I would like to to play hold music while waiting...I have not been able to find a solution for this, so any comments would be appreciated! Thanks all

I don't think that's possible, you need to have the meetme up and running before you attempt the transfer or it will fail. Just as you cannot put someone on hold if they dial the meetme before it starts.

HTH

java