Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MGCP and PRI

Hi,

We have a 2821 gateway with 2 PRI ports managed by CallManager 6.1 via MGCP. We had an issue earlier in the week that all trunks were busy due to a configuration problem on the PBX side. I wanted to find out which calls (calling and called numbers) are on which channel, but I could not find the command to see that information and I could not see it via RTMT either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Yiwen

2 REPLIES

Re: MGCP and PRI

Hi Yiwen,

The gateway will not have the calling/called number to channel mapping since it doesn't inspect the Q.931 with backhaul enabled. This would need to be done somewhere in RTMT, which I admittedly don't play with very often.

From a gateway perspective I normally figure this out by matching the IP address of the phone against the 'show call active voice brief' output. This is mostly for troubleshooting and isn't very scalable however.

-nick

Re: MGCP and PRI

Have you looked at your CDR records for that time period? This might be a better source for the information than RTMT...

Views
Helpful
Replies