ccm-manager mgcp

ccm-manager music-on-hold

ccm-manager fallback

ccm-manager redundant-host

mgcp

mgcp bind control

mgcp bind media

mgcp call-agent

OK? No problem until here. But when I MUST configure this command? Depends of interface?

ccm-manager config server

dial-peer voice 1 pots

application mgcpapp

port x/x/x:y

Thanks

Peterson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

>OK? No problem until here. But when I MUST configure this command? Depends of interface?

ccm-manager config server - This command allows CallManager to push configuration onto the gateway when you configure the gateway in CallManager.  Keep in mind that while you can configure MOST stuff in CCM, you can't do everything over there.  But this gives you the ability to do things like reset the gateway via the reset button in the CCM interface.  If you don't have this in there, you will need to do a NO MGCP followed by an MGCP to get a full reset.

dial-peer voice 1 pots

application mgcpapp

You only need this one on analog ports, and then only if CCM doesn't add it for you (if it does, it will number the dial peer as dial-peer 999XZY  where X=slot Y=WIC Z=Port.  Sometimes CCM will build this, and sometimes it won't.  I've never quite figured out the pattern as to when it does and when it doesn't.  You do not need to do this for T1 interfaces, just analog, and then only if CCM doesn't build it out for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

>OK? No problem until here. But when I MUST configure this command? Depends of interface?

ccm-manager config server - This command allows CallManager to push configuration onto the gateway when you configure the gateway in CallManager.  Keep in mind that while you can configure MOST stuff in CCM, you can't do everything over there.  But this gives you the ability to do things like reset the gateway via the reset button in the CCM interface.  If you don't have this in there, you will need to do a NO MGCP followed by an MGCP to get a full reset.

dial-peer voice 1 pots

application mgcpapp

You only need this one on analog ports, and then only if CCM doesn't add it for you (if it does, it will number the dial peer as dial-peer 999XZY  where X=slot Y=WIC Z=Port.  Sometimes CCM will build this, and sometimes it won't.  I've never quite figured out the pattern as to when it does and when it doesn't.  You do not need to do this for T1 interfaces, just analog, and then only if CCM doesn't build it out for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: